- Oversee all aspects of program administration.
- Provide leadership to ensure the agency is providing the highest quality, developmentally focused, and evidence-based services that increase school readiness, foster a language-rich environment, reduce social isolation, and increase parenting competence among children and families.
- Maintain and monitor budgets for programs to ensure fiscal responsibility
- Supervise and ensure effective communication with a multidisciplinary team of service delivery staff and professional consultants, ensuring that staff receive training and regular performance evaluations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Social Work, Developmental Psychology, Special Education or related field required
- Demonstrated management experience, preferably related to the provision of center- and/or home-based child care services.
- Proficiency in multiple software applications, including most Microsoft Office products
- Possess a strong belief in people’s ability to grow and change; forge a mutually respectful partnership with persons served and their families
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written
- Diligent; Strong time management skills
- Team player
- Bilingual applicants strongly encouraged to apply
- Must be creative, experience with music, drama, art or dance a big plus.
- Must be friendly, lighthearted and self- motivated.
- Must always be upbeat.
- Must be finger printed by the Dept. of Investigation (DOI).
- Must maintain certification in infant/child CPR and first aid