Teacher Annie & Teacher Gloria
For this month we’ll be looking at:
- Social/ Emotional Development
- Language- over exaggerating key words: yes, no, stop, please
- Matts- Grasping and stacking soft blocks. Sorting using animals, drills etc.
- Science- Texture, slippery, bumpy, cotton, wet, dry. We will run the materials on the child and talk about what it feels like.
- Music- Children’s songs, lullabies in different languages.
- Creative Art- Exploration of Material: paper, paint.
- Dramatic Play- Playing with toys.
- Motor Skills- Tummy time, gabbing, holding, shaking, kicking their legs, waving their arms, etc.